Monday, June 15, 2015

The tans will fade...

...Back at it...

* * * 
Mondays are rough.

But thinking back on the amazing weekend I had at the beach with amazing friends will help me pull through!

Luxury to me is not about the expensive things; its about the priceless memories made with the people who mean the most to you.  So, if you ask me, I'd say I'm pretty rich.  It's those moments where hours seem like seconds that last the longest.  A good laugh is the best cure for anything, and this weekend there were many

I am crazy thankful.

* * * 
 "the tans will fade but the memories will last forever"

I'm obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin... 

So, this week's challenge: do one thing everyday that makes you happy.  This could be anything. Do it, and do it for you.   So tonight, I'm going to have my dinner on the porch (imagine that!).  This will be the perfect way to wind down after a action packed weekend & a Monday...

On the menu?  Stuffed peppers.  I was trying to think of something yummy & light.  I'll let you know how they turn out!   

* * * 
Sneak peak of my first "Feature Porch" (coming later this week!)
  
...drink coffee & get things done... 
xo
-W





No comments:

Post a Comment