Thursday, June 4, 2015

Life is Interesting... always keeping you on your toes!


Only one more day til the weekend, you got this! 

* * * 
"She took a deep breath & let it go" - 

Yummmm.  

Hello afternoon snack (that isn't on my bathing suit diet!).  Good thing my co-worker has a secret admirer... because I think mine got lost!  Her sweet treat (pictured above) from Edible Arrangements was delivered just in time to hit the spot!  Happy Thursday to us... 

Yesterday I had an unexpected run-in.  The type you replay in your head over and over again and then it happens...  but the best part?  The realization that I am now doing just fine.  I've realized the secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.  Eventually, everything connects.  And it is a beautiful thing when it does.

I'm on the hunt for who I've not yet become.  One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change...

So, anyone else ready for the weekend?



* * * 
LOVE? You can find me on Rent the Runway

 Your order has shipped! 

Ahh, music to my ears.  With Summer vacays and wedding season hitting (I'm starting to think my whole year is wedding season...) supplying outfits for them all can take a hurtin' on the wallet.   This weekend I will be attending a wedding in my hometown  (High Point, NC)  & I can not wait!   Thanks to Rent the Runway I have found the perfect dress for my perfect date.  If you have never rented before, you must try it now

Want $20 worth of credits?  Use: http://www.renttherunway.com/referral/Morris.Weldon & you will receive a credit on your first order! 

...every once in a while, blow your own damn mind,  ;) 
xo
-W


No comments:

Post a Comment