Sunday, January 10, 2016

I think I've Finally Found My Hallelujah

2015, was a doozy! 

52 Funny Pictures for Today #humor #DummyIQ:
* * *
Lessons learned my friend.  Good & bad.   Happy & sad.  Made decisions, some questionable, but all in all it was a good chapter!
 
2016 being my last year in my twenties (until September) I'm going to make it a good one.  &  do it for myself and not let anyone or anything hold me back.  I don't know what it is about turning 30, but for some reason it makes you stop and evaluate everything.  Which could be a good thing!

One of my resolutions was waking up 1 hour earlier to start my day.  So far, so good.  I have one week under my belt!
 
* * *
So what do I do with that extra hour?
 
I've also made a resolution to pay a little bit more attention to the blog this year.   Blogging is my hallelujah (watch the video below...you'll get it.) and I'm my happiest when I am, so why not start my day on a good note!

* * *
...oh hey, Andy Grammer...
 
There are great happenings on porch & palette coming your way!
 
 
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
* * *
I thank God for protecting me from what I thought I wanted & blessing me with what I didn't know I needed.  I like when good, unexpected things happen!  2016, you've started out on a good note!

Take me as I am, or watch me as I go...

Can we start the weekend over again? I wasn't ready.:
* * *

... easy like Sunday morning...
xo
-W

No comments:

Post a Comment