Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thank You

Hello friends & family! 

* * *


"She designed a life she loved" - 
- Anonymous 

When people ask what inspires me, I automatically respond with life.  Each person that I have been blessed to meet and everyday life events are what inspire my "life's palette".  To be human is to be creative.  You don't have to go outside yourself to find creativity, you already have it.  It lives in your heart and mind in every moment of every day.    

I want my first post to be a thank you to everyone that has encouraged me to give my passion a home.  A place where I can share the things I love and leave inspiration in all forms.  Thank you for the motivation and support.  porch & palette is my thank you to you

My day job is in the material handling industry and supply chain (mouth full, I know!).  An industry that I never thought I would be in, but have enjoyed learning something new everyday about the industry that makes the supply chains work.  (To this day, I don't think my family and friends get what I do).  I had one of our members who has been in the industry for many years ask me what my dream job would be.  My answer "Something with interior design and style".  They gave me a funny look and responded with "So nothing to do with the material handling industry?"  Whoops, wrong answer!  Since then I have been struggling with "how can I share my passion on what I love (and still keep my job!)".  porch & palette is my answer.

Today I start a new chapter in my life and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me!
They say if you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it.  I owe it to everyone,
I finally did it.  After MANY suggestions from friends, family, and even strangers, I have started a blog. So, it is my hope that porch & palette brings inspiration, happiness, & smile to everyone that crosses its path!  Enjoy!


Make today ridiculously amazing... 
xo
-W

* * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment