Friday, August 7, 2015

Love at first sight...

...love at first sight...

Just got this for my kitchen!
* * * 
Several months ago I came across this beautiful piece of art on Pinterest and it was love at first sight.. 

... and also out of my price range. Bummer.

However,  while browsing in At Home (if you haven't, take the time to make a visit!) I turned the aisle and there he was, that handsome face just staring at me.  My heart skipped a beat when I saw him.   I said to myself, Do I even want to go look at the price just to be disappointed? 

But I had to.  It just felt like we were meant to be.  It was a sign!  & lucky me, in my price range. 

You are now looking at what will be my birthday/house warming present to myself.  Now he just needs a name... 

* * * 
"Every woman deserves a man who looks at her everyday like its the first time he saw her." -

Another Pinterest find were these gold dipped wine glasses.  These were added quickly to my project list (which is starting to get lengthy) the moment I saw them.  BUT

GOLD glitter dipped wine glass wine not by JarsOfGold on Etsy
* * * 
... the best things in life just happen.

* * * 
...like me getting turned around in At Home and stumbling across these gems.  Some things are just irresistible.  This perfect duo was $5 and they have a neat texture that I would have not been able to accomplish on my own.  Jackpot!

Friday afternoon tunes:  Future Islands   

Rarely do I post about music, but I was introduced to this band this week & haven't stopped listening.  If you are looking for a new band, Future Islands should be added to your playlist for sure!

* * * 

This week has been a good one.  I'm so very blessed.  The pups and I are one week closer to moving & getting to put my new treasures to use in the new house and one week away from a beach weekend with some of my favs!  

Closing thought: Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle.

- Happy Friday friends -
...cheers...
xo
-W

No comments:

Post a Comment