Wednesday, June 3, 2015

... so I like accessorizing...

W W 
(some people call it "Hump day", I call it "Wine Wednesday")

* * * 
"Clothes aren't going to change the world.  The women who wear them will." - Anne Klein
BUY ME!: Native Look

So I like accessorizing.  

It was always a hassle while traveling before they let you keep everything on during the pat down...   but that didn't stop me.  It just tested my fellow travel companions' patience! 

It has def. been a gloomy & wet start to the week here in CLT (& according to Mr. Sprinkle it will be through the weekend, boo), but I didn't let the weather forecast inspire my  outfits for the week.  Each day this week I've challenged myself (and  now I challenge you!) to pair a bright/bold accessory with my outfit of the day.  Having trouble deciding on what to wear?  My go to is Good Morning America.  Ginger Zee is quite the fashionista and also a helping hand in deciding what I'm stepping into that day.  Thank you Ginger!      

Don't know where to start? 

People might stare, so at least make it worth their while!  If you like, rock it, own it, & wear it with confidence and a smile and no one will ask questions.  My Tuesday outfit (above) was paired with one of my favorite accessories.  My Native necklace.  Everyone needs A  Native Look in their wardrobe!  This is one piece that no matter where I go, I always get stopped with a compliment, & what lady doesn't like a compliment?! 


Oh honey, that smile looks great on you! 


* * * 
"Style is the way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe
Inspired? Stella & Dot

6pm.com, add it to your favorites now.  Go & thank me later! (no, it is not referencing a hour after cocktail hour began).  

This is another one of my secret weapons when trying to find the perfect accessory (on a young professional's budget!).  This morning I had my Stella & Dot scarf, pictured above, (thank you Morgan Brinkley) already in mind before even leaving the sheets.... it was the shoes....  Playing dress up starts when you are five and never truly ever ends.  My leopard heels are those I wear when I have that "she means business" attitude.  Today was one of those days.   Style is personal, be your own kind of beautiful.    

... I continue to amaze myself with how quickly I can get dressed after over sleeping... 


* * * 
"As far as I'm concern, leopard is a neutral" - Jenna Lyons

...keep you heels, head & standards high (Coco Chanel)... 

xo
-W



No comments:

Post a Comment